Half term began in earnest today, and true to form, I feel like crap.
It seems that in the night, a painter/decorator, one with much enthusiasm but little regard for delicacy, has crept into my room and sandpapered my throat for me. Simultaneously, a wool farmer from the Yorkshire moors, desperate to shift his latest batch of average material, rammed a load of the stuffing in my ears so that my head feels like mush and everything is muffled. Thank you thrifty tradesmen, I know times are hard, but please, save this kind of breaking and entering for term time when I actually want to be stuck at home.
Despite the muffly/throaty discomfort, I was determined to make the best of the day and so headed out of the house, sister in tow, and into the Mekkah that is the town. I had on my new body-warmer with a hood which I am informed is formally known as a Gillet (pronounced Chee-lay, rather than Gill-ett apparently) and my beret and I was on a mission.
Today, I, Cocoa-Kobana, was going properly blonde again. I already am blonde but its dishwater blonde and its depressing to be frank, when all around me the world experiments with new colours. After a hard week full of uncertainty and essays, I felt ready for a reinvention, an embrace of change. I bought the dye (Extra light beige blonde) jumped on the bus and rode home again, ready for a whole new me.
The excitement built as I opened the packet flicked through the instructions, got all the things I needed and then BOOM. Shot down in flames were my dreams of reinvention when I saw the allergy testing section. Now I'm the kinda girl that does what she is told and so when it asked me to spend forty eight hours watching my elbow for signs of a rash, I had to submit :( So now not only do I have to wait AGES to begin liking myself, but i also am not allowed to WASH for forty eight hours either because the taster dab mustn't be cleaned away.
So in my slightly depressed state, I began creating an idea of such AWESOME magnificence that quite frankly readers, will blow your mind.
From now to New Year, I will create a brand new world through blogs that will inspire and intrigue and excite and well...genuinely make you happy in these cold months and hard times XD
So buckle up babes, we are ready to launch. All aboard to a whole new planet that I hope will bring escape from the mundane undertones of everyday life, without the use of narcotics :P
And so, from a failed venture, comes a brilliant ADventure.
Welcome to Morbi Tincidunt.
Cocoa Kobana x
So in my slightly depressed state, I began creating an idea of such AWESOME magnificence that quite frankly readers, will blow your mind.
From now to New Year, I will create a brand new world through blogs that will inspire and intrigue and excite and well...genuinely make you happy in these cold months and hard times XD
So buckle up babes, we are ready to launch. All aboard to a whole new planet that I hope will bring escape from the mundane undertones of everyday life, without the use of narcotics :P
And so, from a failed venture, comes a brilliant ADventure.
Welcome to Morbi Tincidunt.
Cocoa Kobana x
No comments:
Post a Comment